WalletHub is a personal finance website that was launched in early August 2013. It is based in Washington, D.C. From time to time, they speak with experts in related fields for stories they post online, which then is accessible by visitors from across the globe. Below are a sampling of the NSU Florida experts that participated in stories.
- States with the Most Underprivileged Children, featuring Madhavi Menon, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology
- States Most Vulnerable to Identity Theft, featuring Yair Levy, Ph.D., Professor of Information Systems and Cybersecurity
- Car Insurance Rates in Florida, featuring Albert Williams, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Finance and Economics
- Best Cash Back Credit Cards, featuring Fabienne Cadet, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- Most important factors that influence a child’s educational development, featuring Herminia Janet Rivera, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Institutional Review Board Representative, Abraham S. Fischler College of Education & School of Criminal Justice